MRO & COMPLEX ASSEMBLY
Amphenol is the world leader in the design, manufacture, and supply of high-performance interconnect systems for military, commercial and industrial applications. Amphenol offers an extensive global portfolio of interconnect solutions for demanding and harsh environments which includes value added services.
Amphenol Ltd has an extensive design and manufacturing facility with the capability to offer customers added value services from cable systems to complete box build. Amphenol offers these services via its vertically integrated facility, design, and prototyping cell and through commercially competitive partnerships with other Amphenol business units located in lower cost geographies such as Estonia, India, China and Mexico.
Amphenol UK Capabilities Include:
· Applications Engineering Team with extensive industry and interconnect knowledge.
· Full end to end design service.
· Proposal drawings and wiring schematics.
· 3D CAD modelling.
· High resolution 3D printing facilities.
· High speed data modelling, simulation, and .analysis.
· PCB and flex design and build.
· Fabrication and box build.
· Temperature controlled clean room.
· Toolroom for tool design and manufacture.
· High pressure over-moulding machines.
· Test-house facility
· Automated cut, strip, and crimping.
· KANBAN, stocking, and logistics support.
· Automated in process testing and certification.
Amphenol Ltd has an unrivalled pedigree and wealth of experience being one of the first UK companies to offer military over-moulded cable assemblies. Examples of previous projects include; Jumper assemblies for train carriages, complex flex assemblies for aero-engine management systems and over-moulded headset cables.