Series 1.5 - SJT
SJT bayonet coupling series is commonly referred to as 38999 Series I.5 and meets the requirements of VG96912 standard
- Qualified to PAN6433-2 and JN1003 for the Tornado and Typhoon aircraft
- Quick-mating and lightweight
- Manufactured from Aluminium Alloy with Cadmium Olive Drab plating; also available with RoHS compliant Electroless Nickel and Black Zinc Nickel finishes
- Available in 9 shell sizes with up to 128 contacts
- Power, Signal, Coax, Thermocouple, Fibre-optic and Twinax contacts are available
- Military aircraft applications
- Environmentally-sealed and corrosion-resistant with a wide operating temperature range, the SJT series is the ideal solution for military aircraft applications and are the standard airframe connector for the Typhoon aircraft.
- Using the same crimp contacts and tooling as the MIL-DTL-38999 Series I and III, the SJT series has been designed to provide reliable performance under rigorous conditions, making it the perfect choice for even the most demanding of applications.